Day 68 of my journey riding, 
Leaving Victorville this morning I could not believe the number of homeless  people I saw! The only thing I could do was pray for them. The only good thing is they are somewhere warm.
Stopped at a Dennys for breakfast. On the road about 5:45am. Rode 34 miles to a campground out side Devote California. 
Thus will be my last night of camping! Looking to ship camping gear back when I get to Pasadena. Thus should lighten my load about another 15-20lbs.
My finish date will be Friday morning!
My nephew Tony will be flying in on thursday evening. My Niece Rachel will be off so both of them will be at the Pier in Santa Monica waiting on me!! Getting to be a little bitter sweet.  Looking forward to finishing but also regretting that this adventure will be ending!
Will need a little time out of the saddle before my next ride!
Life is good!!
Right around 100 miles to go!!
For all who had doubt I did it!!
PMA
In God I trust

Good night
God Bless 


Comments

  1. No doubts here!
    We all knew you could do it!
    Congrats!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day