Spent the day with Tony walking around LA and Hollywood.  Could not meet up with my sisters unfortunately.  I hope they had a fun day! There flight left tonight to go back home And Tony leaves at 5 am to get his flight back home!
I am looking forward to seeing family thus weekend.
Had a chance to sit and talk with Tony and enjoy a very good beer! I could make out the vanilla and maple taste in it.
All I can say is what a great family I have !
My niece Rachel snd Tyler who put me up and drove me around town and was at the Pier when I arrived.
My sisters Dawn,Denise and Grayson, Nathaniel who surprised me at the Pier! Tony who I was able to spend some quality time with and also was at the Pier.
Safe travel home to my family!
Good night
God Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day