Day 62 of my journey riding, 
The first picture was out of my room. There was a lady there telling me the storm had past last night and had hail that dented there truck. I must of been sleeping I did not hear a thing. Left around 4:30am temp was 82. The second picture was along route 66 a tribute to the Army. This morning was my first California sunrise picture. 
Started out across the desert this morning. There is absolutely nothing that I came across for 42 miles. This is my first stop and I am in Fenner California.  There is a gas station truck stop here. They allow bicyclists to camp. I got here around 10am.
Keep trying to bet the heat. The temp now at 1:30 98°. Supposed to go up to 108-110°.
I have my tent up in the shade went and laid down but all I did was sweat. Not much of a breeze yet hoping later.
No showers here and probably not tomorrow either. Looking forward to a hotel or campground with a shower. 
People here I have been very friendly asking about my trip,where I started from and going. 
Well might go in a sit inside for a while.
Do tv want to wear out my welcome if I'm not buying anything and just sitting there.
Have reception today but not sure about tomorrow so I will take it a day at a time.
Looking to do another 40 some mi k es tomorrow. 
Good night 
God Bless 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day