Day 70 of my journey riding,
Picture of breakfast and picture of LA.
The day started out about 66° this morning .
Very nice ride! Was only going to ride to Pasenda but I stopped and shipped back all my camping gear. All said and done shipped 30 lbs of gear back. Talk about lighting up my load. So after I left UPS just continued to ride. Next thing you know I'm in LA.
So I will be here ti Thursday morning then head over to Rachel. Friday morning to Santa Monica for the end of my journey!
Will be home on Friday morning the 22nd.
Time to party all weekend when I get back!
Good night
God Bless

Comments

  1. Happy to know you went through Pasadena! That's where I commute to LA from. You might have also passed by my alma mater Azusa Pacific University going through Azusa from Claremont. Hope you got some Donut Man, if you didn't you gotta come back! - Dale

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day