Day 65 of my journey riding,
Got up 4 am made coffee and had a power bar for breakfast. After breakfast packed up my tent and gear was on the road by 4:45am. The road surface was alot better today then yesterday.  The wind was very strong today and looKS to be an issue for me the rest of the week. Got my 28 miles in today. IN the town of Barstow I have seen a number of homeless pushing carts or collecting cans to recycle. Stopped at the bike shop to get an inner tube for my bike.
When I walk in police are there because they had a break in last night. Could not sell me anything till they could do an inventory for the police.
Got to my hotel early and only had to wait 1/2hr to get in.
Heading to Helendale California tomorrow.
Only 27 mile ride but slight uphill ride with a head wind. 15 to 25 mph. Slow ride
Calling it a night!
Good night
God Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day