Left Tim and Martha's about 8:30 this morning. Had a 24 mile day to a warmshowers in Ortonville Michigan.
Tonja let mr get in early so I could beat the heat of the day. Arrived 1:30 ish. Tonja meet me and had water ready for me. Showed me bathroom was for the shower. Showed me my room unpacked my gear then hit the shower. After my shower she had made dinner of sausage tomatoes, rice, peppers and onions.  Very good. The chocolate moose track ice cream for dessert.
Had time to sit and plan out my next couple weeks of riding.  Tomorrow heading to Otter Lake campground. Planning on spending 2 nights there. 3 straight days of riding so taking a day off. Works for me.   Should be in Leland on the 6th of August.
Good night
God Bless


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day