Joe drove me down the road a couple miles to get me off the busy road I would of had to ride first thing in the morning with no shoulder.  My ride went well even tho a little hot. One of the streets I was supposed to turn down had a bridge out. I ride down it anyway to see if I could get around it. That rude down the mile to the bridge was good, but when I found out there was no way around the ride back up hill was tough.  The detour added about 3 maybe 4 miles but I did alot of riding on a bike path. Beautiful ride saw a few wild turkeys on my way.
Arrived at Martha and Tim's around 2pm.Martha is the sister of my brother Ted's wife Denise. When I got here Tim got me set up with my room and place to shower. After shower sat and talked with there children Sam and Jack.
Sam said she will be 14 soon. Jack is 10. Tim got pizza for dinner and some fruit. After dinner Martha got home we went to Jack's baseball game.  If they won they would of playing for the state tittle. Good game but  they lost.
Tomorrow have a warmshowers host set up. Alot of rolling hills here.
Calling it a night.
Good night
God Bless

Comments

  1. When you are jot in Florida they have some real hills! Lol

    I love reading your adventures

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day