Spent the day off at Maumee State Park.  Beautiful place. Got up and did a load of laundry.  Had oatmeal and coffee for breakfast.  My neighbor Larry brought over a big glass of ice water!! That was awesome on a hot day. For lunch had my mix of nuts and fruit.  Also some venison jerky I made. Went to the pond fishing . Caught a nice bass on the pocket fisherman pole. Catch and release.  Sitting out in the shade my neighbor ask me over for dinner. Burgers ,chips, deviled eggs, peanut butter cookies and strawberry pie! How can you go wrong. This is what I like about my rides is the people i.meet along the way.
While I was gone Pam hosted 3 riders traveling cross country at my place. It's great to give back also. Thank you Pam.
Heading to Michigan tomorrow. I have a warmshowers host!! Only riding between 20-25 miles a day right now. It is all working out.
So I have a picture of my fish and the 3 riders who stayed at my place.
I am so blessed!
Good night
God Bless

Comments

  1. That's the cutest fishing pole I ever saw! I would have cooked that bass up instead of releasing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day