Got up around 6am and starting packing up. Packed and heading out of VFW by 6:45am. Stopped at Bob Evan's for breakfast.  On the road by 8am. Decided to ride a bike trail. Sorry I did, was going to save me 5 miles but ended being a tougher route then expected.  Small gravel trail some packed some not. With all my gear was only riding 6-7 miles per hour. Riding on this trail about 20 miles.  Finally came to a state route so ended up taking it and rode a total of 42 miles today.  That is the most ridden so far on this journey.  Staying at another Michigan state campground.  Spending 2 nights. I have ridden 3 days in a row. Head out Tuesday for Mackinaw City. Will have about a 50 mile ride. Worst case Pam can pick me up drive to Mackinaw City. She her Daughter Heather and my niece Maddee coming up to hang out a couple days. Love when a plan comes together. Tired so calling it a night.
Good night
God Bless

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day