Left Tawas Michigan about 8:30 this morning.  Great day to ride. Wind was at my back and 30 some miles to ride. Got to Harrisville around 12:30. Rode in to state park there. Talked with gentlemen at the counter about a campsite.  He told me they were full and did not have anything for me. I told him I was on a bicycle and the state of Michigan if you were riding a bicycle they had to make room for me. He disagreed and sent me to the head ranger station.  When I got there they were eager to find me a campsite.  They set me up in a common area . Electric and water not far from where I'm at. I was very happy with the helping hand they extended to me.  Got set up charging my phone looking out at the lake! What a great day! I am blessed to be riding. Thank God for kind people.
Good night
God Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day