Great morning to ride.
 I helped Cody pick and water vegetables this morning after breakfast.  Coffee and oatmeal.  Amanda was up early but she had to work. Great warmshowers host. Cody after clean up rode with me for 10 miles. Took some nice backroads to avoid traffic. After Cody left I continued on. Came in to the town of Petersburg Mi. Must of had a parade today. They had some sort of fundraiser going on. Kids were playing in a bunch of bubbles. Fun to watch.  Continued on to Cabellas.  I had to return my air mattress as it would deflate overnight.  Not fun sleeping on the ground any more. They told me to check to see if they had the same type any more. Could not find one so I brought one down that looked the same. They were out of stock of the one I had that was on sale for 49$. When I bought it it was 99$. The one I brought down was 99$. He said since they were out if stock he would do an even exchange. Awesome.
Bought fishing license for the year here no longer 40 some dollars now 77. Big jumbo but had to get it.
I asked the guy in customer service about pitching my tent out back he called his manager and he said yes. Awesome! Just hanging out at Cabellas for the day.
I will be heading to Ann Arbor tomorrow sti looking for a warmshowers host. If not see if I can find a VFW.
Still blessed to be riding.
Good night
God Bless

Comments

  1. Glad that guy let you pitch your tent. Awesome deal on the air mattress!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day