Woke up early for sunrise! Wanted to tear down campsite before  Cabellas opened. Backed everything up and rode to Bob Evan's. Had coffee, eggs pancakes and sausage.  Started out heading for the VFW in Ann Arbor because I had not heard from any of the warmshowers host.  About 6 miles in I get a email from Ashlyn that she could host me but they would not be home till 8 -8:30. I said that works. So I took my time riding. Got to Ann Arbor and went to Sic Transit Cycles. Had them adjust my front brakes and put on a new kickstand. Could not get the old to stay on. Some of the threads inside were stripped. After that I rode in to town and had my first beer since I left at the Blue Tractor Brewery. Finished up and rode to the warmshowers house. They already had a couple staying the night. Mia and Alex. They are working there way to Minnesota. They are also leaving tomorrow.
Ashlyn and Allie and there friend who I cant remember his name made some dinner. It was a Curry based  stir fry. Very good. Sat and talked a bit. Had some ice cream and called it a night.
I cant thank them enough for letting me stay!
 Blessed to be riding.
Good night
God Bless

Comments

  1. Good thing you are riding so much because it sounds like you are eating a lot of ice cream!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day