Arrived yesterday at Genesse- Otter Campground.  Got here around noon after dealing with roads that were getting graded. Rode almost all of it but at the last hill it was to sandy to ride. So I had to push my bike the last 50 yards. After that the ride went well.
So I got my tent set up and since I was spending 2 nights I put in all the stakes because of a chance of rain! Glad I did because rain came with severe wind. My tent was shaking alot. Heard a woman yelling , I looked out and a tree had fallen on there camper and truck. People were saying there children were inside so a bunch of us went running over. We were looking for a way in when the dad said he got them all out. No one got injured. Thank God  that was scary  and everyone was ok. So we lost power at the campground so no electricity and no water. Most campers left that night or first thing Sunday.  Still no power as of 8 pm. I have not been able to blog do to no internet connection and no way to keep phone charge.
I was able to use my solar charger to charge phone today. Can not down load pictures so I will just post this.
I am safe and heading to Bay City tomorrow.
Good night
God Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day