Woke up early to say good by to Mia and Alex. There were heading out to catch an Amtrak to Kalamazoo.  From there they were continuing to Minnesota.
After they left Ashlyn and Allie made coffee and oatmeal for breakfast. Sat and talked a bit then I loaded up and headed for Whitmore Lakes. Rode about 18 miles to Joe McFarland place. Got here around noonish. Joe was getting ready to rebuild his dock so I offered to help and we are almost halfway through.  Hope to complete it tomorrow. I enjoy helping people  I get to stay with.  Joe and Linda had burgers and hotdogs for dinner. Great day helping out and relaxing at the end of the day. I did a load  of laundry.
Took a few pictures today.
A couple of the dock repair.
A few wild turkeys. Me with Zshlyn and Allie and then Alex and Mia.
Calling it a night.
Good night
God Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day