Today I started my new adventure. Pam rode with me today. Heather picked her up after the ride.
We started out at 8am.  The ride went really well for I have not ridden since January. We got to Toft Dairy around 9:15am . They were not serving food so we went to subway and got a sandwich and we went back to Tofts and ate them. After that we went in and had to get an ice cream.!! Banana with chocolate chunk was incredible. After the ice cream started out again. Rode to Margaritaville and looked at the water  since they weren't open yet. Only 6 miles to go so I texted Annette to see if we could get there earlier.  She said no problem.  Annette and Rosey meet us with open arms. What a beautiful place they have. We sat on the porch for a bit and drank coffee.  Pam's daughter Heather came so Pam had to head home to get some work done. Pam did awesome for her first time riding this year. Hugs and kisses sent them on there way.  Rosey ask me to go with him to check out a boat he is interested in. So we headed over to check it out. Good price little elbow grease and it will look
Good.
Came back to there place and Annette had a nice chicken salad for dinner waiting with homemade dressing and garlic bread. What great friends who open there doors to let friends stay.
Rosey and I fished for  bit and Rosey caught 2 catfish I caught none. Beautiful night to fish and as you see for pictures.
Well 22 mile day to start not bad. Maybe 30 tomorrow if I find a place to stay.
Goodnight
God Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day