Good evening All,
Today left from Brooksville heading to Iverness. About 30 mile ride. Following goggle maps for bicycling.  Had me turn down this road heading towards the Wilderness Trail. About a mile in run out of paved road. Look at the map showing just under a mile to trail. So try riding my bike but the sand was to thick. So had to get off and push my bike to the trail. Once I get there just a walking trail that you are not capable of riding any way. So look at my map again looks like a road just a little over half mile up so I continue on but to my dismay another trail not able to bike on. So only option left is to push my bike back just over 2 miles on th oh s sandy road. From a 30 mile day just made it about 35 mile day. Really was looking forward to riding the trail because there is no shoulder on the road what so ever. Rolling hills and me riding in the middle of the road to get cars to slow down when approaching . Today overall has been my toughest riding day.
Got to my warmshowers host about 3pm. Got my shower and laundry done before going to dinner. Al is a great host . We talked about Cycling and routing of my ride. Will see what tomorrow brings. See where I can sleep tomorrow or do i push thru and ride 70 miles. Wind is supposed to be at my back so time will tell.
Good night
God Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day