Good evening All,
Today I left Ft Myers and headed to Punta Gorda. About a 35 mile ride. Had a head wind all day but still made good time. Got to my next warmshowers host Larry around 1:30. He was out but a couple of his friends were here. Leah and her boyfriend.  I forgot his name right now!! Will post it tomorrow when I think of it. When I got here they made me comfortable and gave me coconut and star fruit. Leah also made me a cup of coffee. Leah and her boyfriend are refurbishing an old school bus. Larry already did that and is living in his school bus. The place here reminds me of the 60s! I love the simplicity of this place.
Larry came showed me around his place and all the projects he has going on.
He is redoing a houseboat, working on a 29 foot boat. Has a sma plane to work on.
They made a fabulous dinner. Vegetable and cheese with hummus for an appetizer. Salad,soup,sausage and a pork loin. Also a baked potato.  Chocolate cake for dessert. Wine with dinner also.
What an experience being here. Sat by the fire time bed time. Wish I could spend a few more days here but my journey continues.
Good night
God Bless






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day