Good Morning All,
After a long days ride with a good head wind ended up falling asleep before I could blog. All together rode about 42 miles. The weather was cool all day. Wore sweat pants and my light jacket on my ride. The ride from Larry's to Venice at times was iffy. There was no sidewalk or bike lane on the road and also no shoulder. So you had to ride in the road. So I would ride in the road so cars would have to slow down before they could go around me. Last time I tried to be nice and ride the white line on the side of the road almost got hit. So in this situation I ride the road.
Today I will be on a bike trail from Venice to Sarasota. I am heading to Bradenton to stay at a friend of Pam's. Looking forward to meeting Diane and her husband. Today will be a 33 mile ride with hopefully no detours. Yesterday I have ridden over 500 miles so far.
I will post a couple more pictures from Larry's place today.  Dont think I took any yesterday on my ride.
Good Day
God Bless






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day