Good evening All,
Had a great night with Marshall we went to dinner had tacos and beer. What more could you ask for! Oh Key lime pie for me cheese cake for Marshall! It was very good. Got to talk with a good friend of Marshall's Geoff Kane. I have not talked to Geoff in over 45 yrs. Great to catch up with people from school.
Called it a night around 10pm. I wanted to get an early start around 7:30am. Got up made coffee and packed gear on my bike. Had my coffee and a energy bar to start the day. Marshall told me to cut down to Indian River Dr. What a beautiful ride! That's where my couple of pictures are from.
The temp was 48 when I started.  Winds were out of the north about 10-15 mph. Made for an easier ride. Ended up riding 48 miles today. Felt good except my shoulders are sore. Made it to Al and Cathy's about 1 pm. Visited with them for  awhile then we went to eat with Al parents.
Tomorrow I am taking the day off. Going to hang around and rest.
Good night
God Bless



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day