Good evening All,
Cool morning ride 46 was the temp. Very windy day. Wind out of west north west. Gusting over 25 miles an hour. Felt good with it pushing you not so much when it's coming from the side of you. Got about 20miles in on my ride when I came across another rider going my way. He had biked from Colorado and heading to Key West. So we rode together for another 20 miles. We stopped and I bought him lunch. I want to be able to do more primitive camping like he does. After we went are separate ways I rode to.my AirB&B. The place I was supposed to stay at got changed and the next place not so good. I just happened to get an email from a warmshowers host saying i could spend the night. What a Blessing at the last minute. Ray and Denise opened their home to me. Both of them had wrecked on there bikes this past week. Both of them having issues with there legs!
The stories Ray has told me of his Cycling and accidents have been amazing! Like he says he us the luckiest man alive. Truly blessed to be here.
Great dinner and wine. We all called it an early night .
Good night
God Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day