Good evening All,
Left out about 8:30am. Had to wait a bit for fog to lift. Headed out and had to ride a couple miles before getting on to Legacy Trail. The Legacy Trail runs about 16 miles what a great ride . Water to the left and mainly swamp on the right. I Just enjoyed the ride!!
Got to Diane & Larry's about 1:pm. Larry was out working on his 1969 Ford bulldog. He was rebuilding the carburetor for it. Got it rebuilt and car running.
Once I got here took shower then washed clothes. Sat and talked with them for a bit then they took me out to dinner at a Mexican restaurant. Got to watch the sunset. Food was great as was the company.
After dinner we took a ride to the beach. Even tho it was dark out I was able to get a couple pictures. Tomorrow Larry is driving me across the bridge so I don't have to ride up to Tampa then back down to St Pete.
I wi be in St Pete till the 22nd. Hope to spend time with my grandkids here.
Will call it a night.
God Bless






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day