Good evening All,
What an interesting evening last night. After spending most of day in the VFW took time out to set up my tent under there covered patio. It had a metal roof on it and it poured down rain last night. Talk about loud ! I did get a few hours as keep tho.
Got up to temps in the 60s and looking like rain.  Started out about 7:30am. Wind at my back about 10 mph. I moved along at a good pace today. Riding between 10- 13 mph. Total 40 miles today.  This is the most I've rode in awhile.  Felt good when I got to Titusville. Marshall was out to meet me. We hung out for a bit then he took me out to dinner and a couple beers.  Came back to his house to hang out. Very thankful for friends!! This is my second bicycle trip here and stay here.
Thank you Marshall!!
Have to rest for tomorrow 45mile day ahead. Another first for this trip. Slowly working up to 50 miles a day.
Calling it a night!
Good night
God Bless




Comments

  1. Sounds like good progress to me. My NOLS instructor thought me, always look and use shelter when it’s available, even if the current visible weather looks promising.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day