Good evening All,
My day started out great! The morning temp at 8am was 70°. With a 30 mile ride ahead of me I could not ask for a better day to ride. The temp warmed up quickly.  The temp reached 86° by 1 pm. I can get used to this weather. Only things is the wind picked up so I rode with a head wind most of the day. The wind kept my mph down to 8 instead of 10 mph.
Staying at another Air B&B. Nice room for the night. Computer, Keurig, microwave and fridge. Showered and watching some tv.
Right now calling  for rain tomorrow. Rain or not will be heading out for a 20 mile ride to New Smyrna Beach.  Camping at a VFW for the night.  Might contact a few more VFW to see if I could camp at there place.
Calling it a night.
Good night
God Bless




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day