Rode to Santa Rosa

Got up this morning and the temp was 31°. Heavy frost on car windshield.  Hung out in camper till about 10:30. Temp was mid 40s. Headed out from campground and rode to Santa Rosa. This was a very nice ride slightly rolling to hilly. Rode 14 miles then rode back. Temp was mid 50s when done. 28 total miles today and felt great. When I got back unloaded the car and cleaned it out for the drive home starting Friday. Tomorrow plan on driving to Sonoma to hit some wineries before I leave on Friday. This has been a great experience for me. Next trip a my gear back on my bike. More miles covered and a simpler journey. Considering doing the Maine to Florida all along the East Coast.
Not sure if this year or next. Have alot going this year so next should work.
Trimmed my beard for my return home.
Just showered and doing my last load of laundry on the road. Looking forward to coming home. I have a lot to do the next couple months.
Best part of my trip this time was meeting up with my old neighbors the Grants.
Thank you for your hospitality. Love you all.
Put in a end of trip photo and after I trimmed it to come home.
A few pictures from my ride today.
Good night
God Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day