North of Malibu 2nd day

Today got up made coffee getting ready to get my tattoo.  Very windy and rainy overnight. Stayed dry and warm with my generator!  Have to admit I like the new generator Generac sent me! They upgraded do to all the issues I had with the other one. Super quite.
Drove to LA had a late breakfast at the Fox and Hound bar. Watching soccer. Breakfast was very good. Went shortly after that to get my tattoo at Studio City Tattoo. Emily has done both my tattoo's! 
I really like it! Picture to follow!
Plan on riding south tomorrow!  Love my campsite except no phone or wifi. I can live with it. Just gave to do everything before I return to camp.  Will post last night sunset and this morning sunrise! Awesome! !
Good night
God Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day