Drove to Monterey

Drive into Monterey and parked. Weather was b raining on and off. I decided to ride anyway. I got 15 miles in before I stopped to have lunch. I had pasta with clam chowder and shrimp and lobster!!!. This was fabulous!!. So after lunch I  rode a couple more miles before stopping at a couple places for wine tasting. Bought 3 bottles today. 1 for my niece 1 for my daughter and 1 for me. I'm keeping the Pinot Noir Reserve for myself!! I really liked it. Tomorrow there calling fir rain all day. Plan on going to Carmel for the day. If not raining to hard ride a few miles. If the weather don't corporate site see and wine tasting.
Some beautiful pictures today will be posting.
The weather last night was bad. It was very windy and rainy. Had my little pop up swaying in the wind but no damage. I really enjoy this camper. Beats sleeping in a tent on the ground !
Calling it a night.
Good night
God Bless

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day