North of Malibu day 3

Got out today and rode a very rolling 25 mile. Weather was 71 for the high and sunny. Rode south today and plan on riding North tomorrow. The sunrise was awesome. Dolphins swimming this morning and a couple of seals. What a blessing to be at this campground. Meet some great people. Meet Merit and her husband can't remember his name. They shared steak and rice dinner with me. I took a bottle of Crown Royal to share with them. Thus was Friday night.
Saturday meet Scott and his wife can't remember her name. Shared subway sandwich with me. Charged all there mobile devices.  In the morning gave them some coffee before they headed out.
Met Gary who is a bell hop in LA somewhere. His wife Lucy came out last night. Had some great conversation with them.
Found out there is a hiking trail across the street from the campground. Hope to get some hiking in also.
Passed a restaurant called Neptune's Net.
Gary said pretty famous.  I have not heard of it but there are a lot of people who want to eat there
Doing my blog early so I don't have to come out later.
Will post some beautiful pictures from today!!
Good night
God Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day