Drove Petaluma

Awoken this morning with heavy rain and gusty winds. Was hoping it would settle down so I could pack up the camper. Wind died a bit but kept on raining.  Put on my rain gear and commenced to fold up camper and pack everything away. Pretty good at packing now. Just shove everything in my car. Need to clean out car when the weather breaks. Headed out and rain into alot of flooding along the road ways. Went thru a couple deep places. I think it got up high enough to get into the camper.  All the carpet is wet. Have the heater going to try and dry the floor out.
Came across the Golden Gate Bridge.  Stopped and took a couple pictures.  The rain stopped for a bit the came back hard around 3. It's 8:45 and still raining. Probably flooding issues tomorrow.
Went to Lagunitas Brewery today. Tried a few beers but I liked the Willett B  A  Stout
Whisky aged.
Aunt Sally was ok. Got some for the nephew. Had smoked Brisket for lunch.
Camp is set till Friday. Not sure what I'm doing after that?  Might drive to Oregon.
Will have to consider route home from Oregon depending on the weather.
Good night
God 5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day