Drove to San Francisco

Drove to San Francisco today. Stopped before the Golden Gate Bridge to take a few pictures. After that drove over to Fishermans Wharf and walked around fir the day. Had rain first thing this morning then cleared for a bit and started to rain again. On and off the whole day. Still enjoyed my day. Had a late lunch of Dungeness Crab stew. Had shrimp, calamari, and clams. Not sure what else but I could eat it every day. Stopping at another brewery picked up a couple bottles of beer.
Tomorrow I hit a few winery's. Look to be heading home on Friday.  Should be back middle of next week.
I have really enjoyed myself even thru all the rain but still miss home.
Got my senior lifetime pass today for all the National Parks!  I am very happy about this!
Post pictures from today.
Good night
God Bless

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day