Drove to Napa Valley

Drove to Napa Valle tiday t ok do some wind and beer tasting. Rode my bike around Napa to get in a few miles.Stopped in at Oxbow there is a micro brew there. Tasted a fee beers there. Might stop and pick some up on the way home if there open. After that went across th ed street to a wine tasting I think Gustuv was the name. Had a very good Chardonnay!  Bought a bottle. Stop at a place in town that cuts hair and they wanted 45$ later! Wait till I get home to trim every thing up. Headed back to camp and stopped at Domaine Carneros winery. There I had the meat tray with olives and an assortment of wines. Bought 4 bottles there! Wil have 2 cases time I come home! There is some great wine here. Only took a couple pictures today. Wil l post and call it a night
Good night
God Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day