Drove to Dry Creek Winery and a couple others.

Spent my last days around the Sonoma area wineries! Stopped at Dry Creek Winery! They have some very good wines so I bought a few bottles. Stopped at Unti Winery also very good wines and bought a couple bottles.Stopped at 1 more and bought a bottle. That's the last of my wine buying in California.
I also stopped at Russian River Brewery. Had lunch and a couple beers and bought a couple beers to bring home.
Oh was going to stop at Raymond Burr Winery but there were closed.
Back at camp started packing up. Everything is pretty much loaded and ready to go. I even have the camped hitched and ready to go.
Looking forward to coming home.
Not sure if I took any pictures today. If I did will post.
Good night
God Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day