Trento FL to Orlando FL

Spent Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday night at Lammys. Got to hang out and enjoy time with Lammy and her family. Had a great last night with Lammy and family. Jerry,Trisha and Lammy we had a few drinks! Glad I did not have a hangover this morning like someone!  Truly blessed with great friends. Lammy did a great photo shoot of me and my bike! Will post a few pictures.
Left Friday morning after breakfast to head to Orlando.  Arrived about 1:30 this afternoon. Paul came out and welcomed me in. Unloaded my car put my bike in the garage then we went to a art fest and concert in the park. Paul brought wine cheese and crackers.  Also so salmon and some dip. Meet 2 of his friends there Lisa and Stacey Paul girlfriend Arden came later. The weather was great and the company!
Looking forward to start my riding!  Seems like it been a long time since I did any long distance rides so will take it slow to condition for longer rides.
Will hopefully start blogging now daily.  Have a few pictures to post so good night.
God Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day