Rode to Sugarloaf Koa

Got up this morning and made coffee and oatmeal for breakfast. Slept very well last night. Packed up after breakfast and headed out. 32 mile ride to Big Pine Key where I stopped to visit with Jim Adams from Wilsons garage. Sat and talked for a bit then we walked over to I think it's called No Name Bar. Had Conch Soup for the first time and it was very good! Had to have a couple of beers also. After lunch walked back to Jims place took a couple pictures and I headed out. 14 mile ride to Sugarloaf Koa. Total 42 miles today. Wore a light weight long sleeve shirt to protect my arms today. Temp in the mid 80s.
Meet a guy from France on the way to Sugarloaf.  He was stopped at a gas station and getting ready to leave when I pulled in. We talked a bit and he headed out. Come to find out staying at the same campground. Went and had a beer the bar then went across the street for dinner. Enjoy talking with him and trying to understand him. He's doing pretty good speaking English.
Rode out to the bridge to see sunset!
Couple of good pictures I think.
Taking tomorrow off so will be in Key West on Friday.
Another day down and feeling blessed to be doing what I'm doing!!
Forgot to mention yesterday about the teenagers at Jolly Rodgers Campground in the water with sharks 3 feet from them.
They were trying to video the sharks with a gopro underwater. Warned them but they were content doing what they were doing. Couple sharks I saw were 5-6 footers.
Enough for today, pictures next
Good night
God Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day