Orlando to Titusville

Paul Synk and I ride from Orlando to Ft Christmas about 32 miles. Paul had to turn around and ride back 32 miles and I had to ride about 15 miles to Titusville. Was a great day for riding. Took alot out of me at the end. 1st time since my Rt 66 ride that I had ridden with all my gear on my bike. I spent about an hour at Ft Christmas listen to the Bluegrass music being played and had a pulled pork sandwich. Headed out my last 14-15 miles or so. Ran into a couple riding towards Orlando after riding for the last 6 months. Leaving out of Orlando to fly back to France.  Got to Marshall Weavers house about 2:30. Total miles today close to 48. Talked with Marshall for awhile then took a shower. Headed out to do some site seeing. Stopped at local Brewery in town for a beer. Drove south fir a bit to Coco. Stopped had dinner and drove back to his house to see a rocket launch. Still waiting launch has been delayed. Still might launch but have to launch by 9. If not they will have to reschedule. Launched at 8:18. First launch I've seen in person. Did not get any good pictures not sure why but will post a couple.
Off to Palm Bay tomorrow to visit with Al and Cathy Bucy.
Good night
God Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day