Leave Palm Bay rode to Ft Pierce

Got up atb6:30 this morning Cathy had me eggs,toast and coffee waiting!
I truly enjoyed my time with them!  Had Al drive me back north to Melbourne so I could ride across to A1A and ride down the coast. All together about 53 miles. Whay a beautiful ride! Took my time made a couple stops got my feet wet in the ocean. My second stop I think sat charging my phone when I got ready to leave my front tire was flat! Stripped everything off my bike so I could change my tire. The only issue I had was the pump I have could not put more than 35lbs in the tire. Some guy going to the beach asked if he could do anything then he told me he had a small compressor so he pumped up my ture for me. Truly felt blessed to have him ask on his way to the beach! The rest of the ride went great! Tiday is the first camping I've done on this trip. Could not find a Warm Showers Host. Taking tomorrow off so might have some luck calling tomorrow. Did go not for Chicken parmesan for dinner. Very good. Ran he to a gentleman today who has been on the road the last 5 yrs riding. I loved the set up on his bike for charging his equipment.
Got a couple good pictures today.
Will post when I'm done.
Again feeling truly blessed to have friends who take me in. Also being able to ride like I'm doing!!!
Good night
God Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day