48 mile ride

Got up and packed up this morning. Heading out Ft Pierce Sue and Kirk invited me to breakfast.  So a quick 4 miles and at there house for breakfast. Great morning to sit and talk with Sue and Kirk making us poached eggs, hash browns, sausage and toast and of course some great coffee!
After breakfast they headed to work and I headed south! What a beautiful day for a ride. Temp got up into the 80s. Stopped a couple times to charge my battery.  While I was riding heard a loud pop. I stopped my bike to look and found nothing flat or out of place. As I was checking out my bike a young man early teens riding by asked if I needed any help. Just that offer made my day! For me it's the simple things that make my day just a jester to help.
After that the ride went well rode to Jonathan Dickinson State park to camp. What a beautiful park. Borrowed a extension cord from my neighbor so I have electric inside the tent if it rains. Want to keep everything charged as much as possible. Have a couple pictures to post so,
Good night
God Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day