Day off

Got up around 6:30am made coffee and oatmeal for myself. When the Michael got up and moving around made him coffee and oatmeal.  Michael packed up his gear and headed for Key West.  16 mile ride to the next campground but today and tomorrow going to have a south wind! Should be for a fun ride. Once I get to Boyds campground I will set up then go over to the VA clinic about my sinuses.  They have kicked in again and now in m th chest. Hopefully they can provide antibiotics till I get back home. Will gave to try and schedule surgery right away. Krista just had the surgery I need so I gotta do it. Thanks Krista!
Other then that it is a beautiful day!  Breezy and in the 80s.
Slept most of the day so no pictures!
Tomorrow will be better! Still feel blessed riding even tho not at a 100%.
Good night
God Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day