Arrive Palm Bay

Got up and packed up to head out. Marshall was a great host!  You know he was raised in Olmsted Falls! Good people came from here. Headed out around 8am.
Stopped at Davids World Cycle to buy bike gloves.  Left mine in Orlando in my car. Great service and people. A guy came in for a crank for his bike they had a used one in the back and gave it to him.  As a biker I can appreciate the kindness they showed. Thanks guys!!! Nice cool morning with a light breeze. Rode 46 miles to get to Al and Cathy Bucy. Was great riding up the drive and Cathy was out in the yard working. 3 dogs watching her work. Al came out from the garage to welcome me also! I'm truly blessed to have great friends.  Cathy made steak, potatoes, greenbeans, stuffed peppers and brownies for dessert.
Love home cooked meals!!
Got my shower in and then did laundry. There son Alex came in and out. He has grown up since I last seen him! Relaxing the rest of the night. Heading to Vero Beach tomorrow for a campground. Love the weather right now.
Call it a night.
Good night
God Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day