Ride to Key West


Got up 6:00am. My sinuses still giving me issue!  Packed up and stopped by a cafe for coffee and a egg sandwich. Only a 17 mile ride to get to campground. Overall the ride went quick. Got to Boyds campground got set up and headed to the VA for my sinuses. Say for over 2hrs before anyone seen me. Nurse Comes out takes me back  does blood pressure and temp. Says the do not take walkins I need to.make an appointment.  Told her I'm leaving Sunday nothing we can do for you.. Would of been nice if they told me that when I got there instead of sitting 2hrs. When I left there rode around Key West!  Had someone take my picture at the southernmost part of the U.S.
Meet up.with Michael at Boyds campground. He will be heading back to Miami tomorrow. Plans on riding it in 3 days. Michael and I had dinner and a couple drinks before calling it a night. He plans on leaving early tomorrow. Enjoyed hanging and talking with him. To bad we did not doin b any riding together.
Having some sort of activities tomorrow and planning on watching it.
Will ride more around Key West! !
Good night
, God Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day