Drove to Santa Monica.

  The day started out very cool at the campgrounds.  Woke up and it was 37°.
Check temp at Santa Monica and it was 50 so I headed out. When I got there went to Bubba Gump for breakfast.  Had a shrimp and lobster omlete.  Very good!
Headed north on the bike trail about 8 miles then rode back. Just really enjoyed being at the beach. A lot of people here today. Enjoyed watching a the activity.
Drove to LA to meet up with my niece Rachel and her fiance Tyler.  Went out and got dinner then went to a micro brew for a beer. Had a vanilla beer very good. Taste Tyler bourbon beer tasted even better then mine. Drove back to there apt sat and talked a bit! They have a beautiful tree up. Said goodbyes drove back to camp grounds. I love my family.
Calling it a night.
Good night
God Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day