Drove to Pacific Palisades.

Parked in Pacific Palisades and ride North towards Malibu. Riding on Pacific Coast Hwy 1 is very dangerous!  Even tho there are shoulders on the side of the road cars or trucks are parked there pushing you into the road and California drivers do n I t move over! Beautiful scenery along the way but only road a total of 18 miles. 20- 25 mph winds on top of it. Road out to Malibu Pier. Again beautiful. Pictures are from sunrise at the Pier!
Came across a young lady riding from Vancouver to San Diego. We meet just south of Malibu. She is spending the night in Long Beach. Would love to talk with her more but she had to push on.
1 more day to ride before I have to pack everything up on Wednesday too store camper for 2 weeks till my return. Flying red eye out of LA on Wednesday. Already looking forward to coming back and riding more.
Still waiting on my generator!  Very long and drawn out story but this has been going on since October!
Asked KOA if it comes in while I'm gone if they could hold it till my return.  They said they would.
Costing me a little extra to camp with out my generator.
PMA, it will all work out!
Good night
God Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day