Drive to Amarillo

Got up this morning had some coffee till Martha got up and made a wonderful breakfast of eggs,pancakes and sausage. Pete, Martha and I sat and talked for awhile then I had to say my goodbyes! I truly enjoyed my time with them! Great family! 
Headed out around 11ish. Not to bad going thru Dallas on my way out. A beautiful day 66 and sunny. Had the sun roof open and just cruising. What a great day to drive. Arrive Amarillo about 6 pm. Was going to go to KOA and get a campsite with electric but the cost was more then getting a cheap hotel. Plan on finding different campgrounds tomorrow. Hoping to get there by 3 so I can setup camp do laundry and make dinner. Should be close to Arizona 
A couple beautiful sunset pictures by Amarillo . 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day