Drove to Oceanside Park.

Drove to Oceanside parked the car and rode my bike to Encinitas. Stopped at a donut shop for a coffee and a donut. G I t a raspberry filled and it was very good!
I am amazed how many people are out either running, riding,  surfing or walking. I truly enjoy seeing so many people out enjoying the day! I can honesty say I am happy doing what I'm doing!  I only ride 32 miles today but what joy and peace I get from it. I took a few pictures along the way! Will post at the end.
Plan on driving to San Clemente tomorrow to do more riding. I might not rude every inch of the coast but I will enjoy what I do ride.
I called to set up for my other tattoo but they are booked thru end of December. I had put me on a will call. So if anybody cancels between now and the 20th I'm in.
Set up to store camper b when I'm gone and car at airport.  Everything seems to be working out.
Got a picture with a group of women for an ugly sweater contest on the beach.
Found my shirt Pappy
Great beer
Good night
God Bless

Comments

  1. You might of told me but I don't remember, What's this tattoo going to be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. PMA
    Positive Mental Attitude around the PMA
    Then around that In God I Trust

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day