Drove to Hermosa Beach

Drove to Hermosa Beach and parked.
Rode from Hermosa Beach to Santa Monica Pier.  What a beautiful ride. Was not expecting to ride that far.  The weather was calling for rain today and tomorrow. Thought I would get a few miles in.
Have to admit it still was emotional riding to the Pier! Did not go on it will do that on my next ride then ride north.
Look to be doing a couple photo shoots along the way. One was set up for a few skateboarders and the other was a girl on rings doing some sort of gymnastics.
Did get to see a few Dolphins swimming in the ocean. See them coming up out of the water! That's was cool seeing from shore.
The rain has started. Take tomorrow off. Might go see a couple movies.
Saturday go and visit with niece Rachel and her fiance Tyler.
Temp to day was 59° when I started and was 61 when I finished.  Started at 6 am done by 10. Stop a few times to enjoy the day. A lot of volleyball being played all along the beach! Wish I was young again!
Sitting under my awning doing my blog. Soon as it starts raining harder will head inside.
That's about it for today. Couple pictures to post yet.
Good night
God Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day