Drive from Holbrook Arizona to Barstow California

The temp was 20° when I was leaving Holbrook!  Did not expect it to be this cold. Packed up and heading to California.  Over all good driving weather.  Had snow on the ground in Flagstaff Arizona but the roads were clear. Stopped at a KOA I stayed at when I bicycle thru there. Talked with the owner for a bit and thank her for her hospitality when u was there. She was happy to see me and glad I made it. She also was telling me about the wind advisory out and to drive careful.
The temperature finally warmed up when you got to the desert 61°. Staying at a KOA in Barstow. It was 57° when I arrived. Took a guick few mile. Got back showered did a couple dishes and had chicken soup for dinner. Going to call it a night.
Good night
God Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day