Drove to Holbrook Arizona

Got an early start on my day today! Drove alot on Rt 66 that I had ride on. I have gotten a real sense of what I have done!
I have been truly blessed during my journey.  Driving thru Albuquerque and realizing I almost quit here! You will never know what you can do till you put your mind and body to the test!
Faith in God and a Positive Mental Attitude will get you thru!!
I am in Holbrook Arizona at a KOA. Planned on staying in my camper but they gave me a cabin for the cost of a tent site. Temp going down to 20° tonight. Was  able to unload pretty quick do laundry and shop at a grocery store for food for a few days now. Will head into California tomorrow not sure where I will be yet.
I plan on driving thru the desert where I rode. All I can say is it is not has hot has when I rode thru.
Posting a couple pictures.  The one with the propane tank is where I camped and look to have a storm move in then. There us a picture of the half way point between Chicago and Santa Monica
Going to call it a night. I want to get a early start tomorrow.
Good night
God Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day