Badlands

Started out around 7:30 am yesterday from Sioux Falls to head out towards the Badlands. A little rain on and off thru the day but it was a great drive. Used my Senior lifetime pass for the National Parks. I wi get my 10$ worth in my lifetime from it.
Drove thru the Badlands sti am axed every time I come here! So beautiful!
This is Pam's first time out west. She is in Awe seeing everything. Droved thru park stopped alot to take pictures. Will post when done.
After we drove thru Badlands headed to Rapid City. Spending 3 nights at a KOA here. Today we head to Mount Rushmore. Will spend the day walking and sight seeing. Supposed to be partly sunny today. Tomorrow heading to Deadwood.
Just passing time till Sunday when we start our bicycling Yellowstone.
Hope to get in some riding before then  but will see. Very excited for this ride.
That s all for now. Going to post pictures then my blog
Good day
God Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day