3rd day

Left my granddaughter Taylor's and her boyfriend Pat in Lakewood around 8am.
Great weather to start with. No rain mainly overcast the the day. Did stop and take pictures of downtown and Rock Hall of  Fame. Also Johnny Cash touring bus. The Lake shore was a very nice ride.once you pass MLK Dr there were some beautiful homes. Never knew about this area. I did ride 30 miles today. Hoping weather and my stamina hold up to do at least 50 miles tomorrow! Hopefully rain holds off again. I did get rained on the last 4 miles of my ride today. When I wS riding looked in my mirror and seen a white pulled to side of road and just got my rain jacket on before it poured down. My sister Dawn boyfriend Tom called me and told me if it gets bad call him and he would pick me up in his truck. Did not get that bad so finished my ride. When I got here Tom had towels for me. Had a mat down in living room to put my bike. Unloaded and took a bath, felt good to soak some today. Finished up went downstairs Tom offered me a beer then we sat and talked to my sister came home. Tom brother Rich came over and hung out for awhile then we all went to dinner.  Nice Italian restaurant. Great food and wine. Tom picked up the check. Thank you Tom!!
After dinner hung out with Dawn and Tom for a bit . Calling it a night early to rest for tomorrow. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day