1st day

Started out this morning saying good bye to my neighbors around 9. Today's ride only 30 miles but it was alot for the first time riding any distance in a couple years. The ride was good just a little warm but it felt good to sweat again from the riding. Stopped took couple pictures along the way. Pam meet me in Vermillion for breakfast. I stopped at the bike store in Vermillion to pick up new gloves and a heavy duty inner tube. Bicycle Bill's was a great stop. The owner Bill had what I needed and gave me a patch kit and flavoring for my water bottles. The you Bill!
Left Pam after breakfast with only 15 miles to go. Stopped at Lake View park for an hour break. Last 7 miles started to feel it in my legs. Good day for conditioning the legs. Made it to Pam's  sister Rosa and her husband Joe who are hosting me for the night. Will continue later after shower and dinner
What a great dinner had steak and baked potatoes!
Refreshed and ready for bed.
Will be heading out in the morning to Lakewood to stay with my granddaughter and her boyfriend. 
Calling it a night.
Good night 
God Bless 
PMA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day