2nd day

Today started off great with Rosa and Joe! Had bagels  cream cheese and coffee! Had a great morning! There dog Augusta Moon or Augie for short was alot of fun and energy. Got ready to head out but was reminded again about water bottles.  Both days I have forgot them but my friends asked if I had enough water of course say yes look and no water bottles in freezer. 
After I got my water headed out hoping it would not rain on me. I stopped at Huntington Beach for about an hour then rode to my sister in Bay Village for a coffee break. Thanks Dawn.
Left out of there easy ride to Lakewood. Stopped at a local bar had 2 beers till Taylor got home. Finished ride to Pat and Taylor's. Got in unpacked took a long shower. Taylor and Pat took me out to dinner! I got teriyaki boneless wings.
Pat and  Taylor have a beautiful house. Pat has done alot of remodeling himself.  Will sit and have a nice evening in there home tonight. 
Bear is a beautiful German Shepard. 

Going to relax and get ready for a 30 mile ride possibly in the rain tomorrow. 
PMA
Good night 
God Bless 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog